Followers

I am now open for New sponsors for 2013/2014!
I am making a few changes and now reopened the Sponsor book!
If you would like to Sponsor my challenge, please get in touch...If you have been in touch but had no response could you please email me again at hobbycutz@gmail.com as I had a lot of emails not coming through...THANK YOU!

Sunday 16 February 2014

Challenge 36 - Colour Challenge

Morning All,

Hope you are all well?
Glad to say we have some sunshine this morning after being in the area for over a week and seen nothing but rain. It makes me feel so much better to see some sun.

So I am going to keep this short as I think it warrants a day out with the kiddos...

Anyway I will start with the winners for the Challenge 34 - before I forget in anyway...lol

So for Challenge 34 we had Aurora Wings as our Sponsor with some Gorgeous Images up for grabs.

So our random winner is -



with this beautiful card -

Congratulations Mags, could you pop me an email to claim your prize.

And next is the Top 3 for Challenge 34 which was a Card for a Lady.




Congratulations Ladies and please grab the relevant badges....

So now onto our New Challenge - 36
We have a Colour Challenge for you to use Blue and Brown.
We would like to see Blue and Brown used in your projects 
as the main colours.
Our Sponsor for the week is Crafty Sentiments and we had some lovely images to work with.
Here is short bio about crafty sentiments.

We are a small family run online company that offers crafters fun and whimsical unmounted rubber stamps, and digital stamps, as well as cutting dies all from our very own exclusive range.Perfect for cards and scrapbooks!! Our stamps are made of deeply etched grey rubber and our dies are made from good quality metal from USA and UK. We also stock essential craft products for your scrapbook and card making needs.

Caz crafty sentiments sponsor co-ordinator.

and here's what the DT's done.

Due to some illness and the DT we had a limited number of creations,we hope they will be all back up and on their feet soon...







I hope there is something that inspired you and that we will see you all joining the challenge this week.

Please visit the DT's individual blog to get some more info on their projects.





2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card for your Top 3. I'm so happy!

    Hugs Jytte :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner and top3 winners.
    Thank you taken my card in the top3.

    and beautiful cards design team.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete