Followers

I am now open for New sponsors for 2013/2014!
I am making a few changes and now reopened the Sponsor book!
If you would like to Sponsor my challenge, please get in touch...If you have been in touch but had no response could you please email me again at hobbycutz@gmail.com as I had a lot of emails not coming through...THANK YOU!

Saturday 6 September 2014

Winners Challenge 62

Hello, I hope you're enjoying your Saturday evening!

Thank you so much for all your entries for this challenge, we enjoyed looking through them!


and our winner picked at random is - 







That's Maxine.  Congratulations - please grab your winner banner and email before next Sunday to claim your prize.


And on to the Top 3 

9 Maxine well done Maxine - a winner and a Top 3 slot.


5 - Leeann


Congratulations ladies, please take your Top 3 banner!


Please join us tomorrow (Sunday) for our new challenge.

Susan

3 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you so much, girls! I really didn't expect to make top 3! I'm going to grab your badge and tomorrow I'll start to plan the new card!

    Mariangela ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card for the top 3! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card - twice. :-) I have emailed you but not heard back - have you received it?
    Thanks again
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete